Join our team - We're Hiring!
Easymeeting.net is a young, dynamic and passionate company looking for team members with a desire to be a part of an international team. We offer you the opportunity to work for a flexible and exciting company dedicated to delivering high-quality and easy to use video technology to our customers. You will be given a chance to continually grow and learn while interacting with people all over the world on a daily basis. Every day is different here at Easymeeting. Join our family, where each employee is valued and has the opportunity to contribute to the great things we are creating.
Tier II Support Specialist (USA)
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Description: You will be joining our team of “Easymeeting Experts” who are known as the face of the company and are responsible for providing sales support and customer service to our partners and customers around the world. Strong attention to detail, follow through, and a strong understanding of computers, firewalls, network protocols, and video conferencing are required. We are looking for a self-driven individual, willing to take ownership of projects and show initiative on duties assigned. This position offers a lot of room for growth and works closely with every department in our organization.
This position is available as a remote working position and requires a quiet and professional environment that allows you to be available via video during all scheduled working hours.
- Provide live tier 1 & 2 support via video, telephone, email, and chat
- Handling escalated support cases involving firewall configurations, undiagnosed quality issues and other video conferencing issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues with video conferencing hardware, computers, tablets, etc. and follow up
- Train customers and partners on the services and hardware we offer
- Represent the technical team in Supporting Channel Sales Manager for technical demonstrations of services/products via video
- Keep various internal systems up to date with customer/case information at all times
- Maintain and update procedures as products and tasks evolve
Looking for someone that is:
- Intermediate experience in common network protocols and understand how everything is connected within varying sized enterprises.
- Understanding of how firewalls work with or without PAT/NAT
- Possesses intermediate to expert level knowledge in administering Linux.
- Windows desktops and servers administration experience.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Creative problem solver.
- Able to adapt to new technology easily.
- Comfortable being on video conferences daily.
- Customer Relations and/or Sales Support Experience to assist in pre and post sales support.
Location: Remote or Groton, CT Headquarters
Reports to: COO
Hours: Full-time Position, hours TBD
We are always looking for new talent. If you are interested in an opportunity with Easymeeting that is not listed, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.